Ban Appeal for the Discord Server

EliMCGamerGuy

Your IGN: My Discord username is EliMCGamerGuy.

Date you were banned: I don't remember. Some point around 9/16/2022.

Why you were banned: I had extracted a extremely small fraction of the I-survival world from a replay I had. I had told people to directly message me for it. I knew doing this would probably get me banned, but I did it anyway.

What does it say when you log in (Post a screenshot if possible): It's Discord. It just doesn't allow me back into the server.

Who banned you: I do not know, Discord doesn't tell you things like that, it just removes you from the server.

What will you do to prevent this from happening again: I will think harder before I say things and will not advertise people to directly message myself.

Why did you break the rules: I was passionate about I-survival, and wanted its world to live on on peoples' hard drives, even if it was a tiny fraction. I didn't really know if DM advertising was a rule, but I guess it should've fallen under common sense.

Anyone with a similar name: Not that I know of.

Why we should unban you: I regret that I had done something I knew would get me banned. I would like to know what's going on with the server nowadays, but being banned from the Discord server stops me from doing that.

Attachments

• invitefail.png
    invitefail.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 3