Ban Appeal

iiHarley2004

1. Your IGN: iiHarley2004
  2. Date you were banned: 07/01/2024
  3. Why you were banned: for screen sharing innapropriate content in discord
  4. What does it say when you log in (Post a screenshot if possible): ban hammer has spoken
  5. Who banned you: im not sure who banned me
  6. What will you do to prevent this from happening again: if i do get unbanned i am going to stop interacting with anyone on the discord server and keep to myself to ensure something like this dosent happen again
  7. Why did you break the rules: i was in discord with a couple of mods that were basically saying they dont care what i do in discord and they only moderate the minecraft server. we were having a bit of a laugh and i just didnt think about the consequences of my actions before hand and i am very sorry for what i did.
  8. Anyone with a similar name: not sure
  9. Why we should unban you: i joined this server a couple of weeks ago and ever since its the only thing ive been playing, ive been looking around for a server for so long and finally i found one that i really enjoyed and would greatly appreciate it if you could give me one more chance to prove how much i enjoy playing your server. i have enjoyed every minute so far and would love to keep playing it.
    Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-08 161810.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-08 161810.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 4